Mail - Mac Mail
- If the mail wizard starts automatically then select Add Other Mail Account and press Continue, otherwise from the top of the menu, press Mail and then Preferences. Press the plus sign at the bottom left.
- Fill in the details and press Create, and afterwards Continue.
- Choose POP at the top, and below Mail Server enter [Click to find name]. Remember that User Name MUST be the complete e-mail address and password the corresponding password for the e-mail address.
- Press Next, and then Next again.
- The the field SMTP-server enter [Click to find name].
- User Name is the complete e-mail address, and password is the corresponding password for the e-mail address.
- Press Create, and your e-mail account is now set up correctly.
If you have lost your POP3/SMTP password, you should reset it through the mail administrationen.